New features and functionality announced in Sextans-RT 1.9.0Member News
Sorion Electronics announced a new release of Sextans-RT, demonstrating continued investment in their shop floor process control and testing application.
Sextans is a highly flexible process control application used by high profile clients worldwide (Denso, Dyson, Grupo Antolin, IAC, JLR, Lear Corporation, LEVC and more) to aid assembly, testing and data capture applications. Designed for demanding production environments, Sextans ensures full traceability for quality assurance of all parts.
New features in Sextans 1.9.0 include:
- Support for Orion-EMA Andon/OEE monitoring – To expand on the Takt Tracking system, Sextans 1.9.0 incorporates a subsystem for integrating with Sorion Orion EMA (Equipment Monitoring and Availability) Database. Orion EMA provides centralised monitoring, availability and event tracking that allows andon display and web based reporting of production line performance.
- Improved Open Protocol handling – Extended support for open protocol tooling, improved error capture and recovery in process.
- MemoBox User Input Form – MemoBox script function and form added for entering extended text.
- Safe Current Support – Power supply safety functions
- Logo, splash screen and cosmetic colour changes
For more information please contact us on 0121 454 8966 or by emailing [email protected].